The new 40 x 48 Stack’R pallet was designed to store, ship and handle products throughout the food, consumer goods, agricultural and pharmaceutical supply chains. Due to its versatile design, it can be used in both stacking and lightweight racking applications. This 100% recyclable pallet is manufactured in polypropylene or polyethylene plastic. The various temperatures and harsher environments in the food and agricultural industry demand a material that is going to tolerate a wide range of interfaces.
The 40.0” x 48.0” x 5.9” Stack’R is available with an open (pictured) or a solid deck. The open, flow-through design creates a hygienic solution for food/agricultural applications, while the solid deck creates an alternative hygenic solution for customers who do not have pallet washers. The smooth, non-porous construction protects product (no nails, rust or splinters) and does not absorb moisture or odor. Its all-plastic construction ensures dimensional consistency and repeatable performance during its entire service life.
- Long service life, with lower per-trip cost than alternative pallets
- Versatile handling, with 4-way hand and fork truck entry
- Easy cleanability in any application
- Lighter weight for better ergonomics
- Hand holes for easy lifting
- Open and solid deck options
- Availability in polypropylene and polyethylene materials
- Optional FDA approved, fire retardant (open deck version only), x-ray detectable or metal detectable materials available
- Higher truckload quantity (540pcs)