ORBIS Corporation Unveils Latest Reusable Packaging Innovations at ExpoPack
Newly Opened Mexico Plant Showcases ORBIS’ Commitment to Addressing Customer Needs
ORBIS Corporation will be at ExpoPack in Mexico City from June 16 -19, 2015 at booth #2508. With a new manufacturing plant in Silao to provide local support and resources, the company will be giving attendees a first look at the latest innovations in reusable pallets, totes, products and services it has introduced to increase efficiency within the food, beverage, retail and industrial supply chains.
ORBIS experts will also be available to walk audiences through its “5-Step Supply Chain Optimization Process” which improves the flow and management of product throughout the customer’s supply chain, for overall cost reduction and maximum extraction of sustainability efficiencies. The process, which offers customized solutions, measureable ROI and organized sustainability, as well as significant environmental benefits, has been a proven success for many of today’s leading Fortune 500 international companies in the industrial, consumer, food and beverage industries.
In addition to featuring its “optimization process,” ORBIS will also showcase new reusable packaging products and services they’ve developed to help companies move product safely and efficiently within the supply chain, with significant cost reduction. Demonstrations at the ORBIS booth will include an array of innovative designs the company has developed to shift traditional thinking for reusable packaging and how those new designs benefit customers:
- ORBIS Reusable Packaging Management (RPM) Services – Offers companies a way to manage the flow of their packaging throughout their supply chain. Successful management programs like this ensure packaging products are treated as assets and are cleaned, sorted, sanitized and properly managed as they travel throughout the supply chain.
- BulkTote - The new 30” x 16” BulkTote is the first of its size to offer fork truck entry on all sides for easier handling and versatile line-side delivery. This allows companies to present double the amount of SKUs and reduce nearly half of all line-side space, driving efficiency and increased sustainability within their supply chain. Designed to hold up to 500 lbs, the BulkTote replaces wire baskets, steel tubs or wood/corrugated packaging with a fully reusable handling solution, and was built for long-lasting durability in heavy-duty applications. The unique fork opening at the top of the container offers the ability to safely present the short side to the assembly line. With the 16” side facing the line, more containers can be fit on the line, resulting in efficient utilization of space and a safer environment for workers.
- RackoCell - 40” x 48” rackable pallet that features X-ray compatibility for inspection, satisfying industries where hygiene is demanded to ensure food safety.
- NXO StakPak - Enhanced container design with reinforced bottom and corners for improved durability and longer service life.
- NovaLock Pallet - A durable, impact-resistant pallet that supports a wide variety of plastic and metal containers for the beverage industry.
- ORBIShield - The industry’s most comprehensive single-source provider for entire systems of containers, pallets, bulk containers and protective dunnage, ORBIS now offers a full suite of dunnage products and solutions under one name including:
- Fabric Dunnage – A uniquiely flexible and customizable solution for the most challenging packaging requirements, able to protect parts of various sizes and complexities.