With industry expertise from Hinkle Manufacturing and Response Packaging, ORBIS offers a wide variety of best-in-class processes to manufacture dunnage, including die-cutting, welding, machining, hot wire bending, thermoforming and sewing. ORBIShield dunnage fabrication, assembly and integration takes place at ORBIS ISO-Certified facilities by experienced staff for the timely delivery of entire systems of containers, dunnage and pallets. ORBIS' state-of-the-art capabilities include:
- Die-Cutting, CNC Foam Saw-Cutting. Water Jet Cutting
- Class-A Lamination
- Edge-Sealing and edge-Stitching for Plastic Corrugated Sheet
- Industrial Fabric/Textile Sewing
- Automatic and Sonic WeldingThermoforming
- Sample making in the Midwest U.S., Southeast U.S and Central Mexico
Want to get started? Inquire about ORBIShield Dunnage here.