ORBIS reusable Beverage Shells are designed for the distribution of beverage bottles from the beverage bottling facility to grocery stores, convenience stores, discount stores, foodservice/concession outlets, restaurants, vending machines and hospitals. All shells are fully compatible with the most popular shells and plastic pallets in use today. Easily cleaned and sanitized, ORBIS all-plastic plastic shells are an economical improvement over single-use kister packs or corrugated trays. These plastic shells are fully recyclable at the end of their service life. Asset tracking systems available to reduce loss.
- Designed for 2 liter bottles
- Bottle quantity: 8
- Radius corners for durability
- Ease of handling and product damage prevention
- Designed for stacking stability
- Interchangeable with industry-standard products
- Available in FDA-approved materials (Please specify when requesting a quote.)