Now made with Proliant™! The 40 x 48 Stack’R FM HD Open Deck w/o Stringer offers improved hygiene, durability, strength and stackability, while outperforming alternative pallets, resulting in a lower cost-per-trip.
ORBIS® Corporation has developed Proliant™, a fire-retardant plastic material for use in its fire-retardant pallets. It is approved by Factory Mutual Research Corporation (FM) in meeting fire rating requirements equivalent to wood pallets. These pallets are traditionally known to meet Factory Mutual Insurance standards for commodity classification of idle plastic pallets and NFPA 13/2000 requirements.
Along with FM approval, Proliant is also FDA compliant, providing the necessary compliance for food and beverage processors that require fire-retardant pallet solution for their plants. Proliant is a halogen- and bromine-free material that is fully recyclable. ORBIS offers the largest selection of fire-retardant plastic pallets approved by Factory Mutual Research Corporation (FM) as meeting fire rating requirements equivalent to wood pallets.
- Halogen-free, bromine free
- Consistent weight and size for accurate transportation costs
- Smooth, all plastic construction reduces product damage (no exposed nails, rust, splinters or broken boards)
- Reduces packaging waste by eliminating wood pallet disposal
- Improves workplace safety with smooth design and stable stackability
- Structural foam molded
- Optional grommets available (Qty: 8)
- Available in black
- Fork-Truck Entry: 4-way
- Hand-Truck Entry: 4-way