Based on the industry standard footprint, the ORBIS 40 x 48 XpressPal® Economy Duty is designed for storage and shipment of mixed loads of food, grocery and consumer packaged goods in a retail environment. This economical pallet delivers the quality needed in today’s fast paced distribution networks. Its injection-molded, one-piece construction sets it apart from alternative pallets by offering a hygienic design that is strong and has minimal deflection.
In a distribution center environment, the 40 x 48 Economy Duty XpressPal interfaces nicely with all types of order picking equipment. This dimensionally consistent pallet ensures repeatable performance throughout the supply chain and features large legs for efficient interface with conveyor systems. With a smooth, contoured design, the pallet is ideal for use in a retail environment where consumers are present. It nests when empty for return freight savings and optimized static storage.
Its flow-through design, with ventilated deck and drain holes in the legs make it a highly hygienic pallet. Manufactured using 100% plastic, the non-porous pallet does not absorb moisture or odor. For added value, the 40 x 48 Economy Duty XpressPal can be fully recycled at the end of its long service life.
- Long service life, with lower per-trip cost than wood pallets
- Molded-in texture to minimize load shifting
- Optional deck and foot grommets available
- Hygienic design and easy to clean
- Protects product with smooth, all plastic construction and no nails, rust or splinters
- Resistance to chemicals, moisture and odors
- Four way fork and hand truck entry to reduce load and unload times
- Improves safety with smooth design and ergonomic handles