The 44 x 56 UCP is a lightweight, yet durable and impact resistant pallet designed to protect and transport product. Streamline food and beverage can or bottle distribution with the new UCP (Universal Container Pallet). The dimensionally consistent UCP is compatible with many palletizers, depalletizers, automatic strapping/banding systems, conveyors, and pallet washing systems.
UCP is a two-piece snap designed injection foam pallet available in high-density polyethylene (HDPE) or polypropylene (PP) plastic, and can be manufactured in FDA approved material.
Download ORBIS 44 x 56 UCP literature. (English)
Download ORBIS 44 x 56 UCP literature. (Spanish)
- Hygienic - Flow-Through rib design for easy cleaning and drying
- Durable - 12-block design, thick deck ribbing and widened stringers to improve impact resistance
- Load stability - Central banding compatibility with optional anti-slip gromments
- Accessible - Open pallet base with chamfered base runners for improved full fork or low-profile hand truck access
- Labeling - Optional RFID or bard code configurations
- Packaging compatibility - Optimized with divider sheets, top frames and stretch wrap to maximize product safety
- Recyclable - 100% recyclable at end of life