The HDB1012 GitterPak™ system was designed to protect and transport parts in global automotive and industrial applications.
Engineered to emphasize durability, repairability, warehouse and logistic cost savings due to collapsibility, these reusable containers provide a heavy-duty alternative to steel tubs, stillages, wood crates and other alternative packaging systems. Combined with a collapsible, all-plastic heavy-duty container design, the HDB1012-582 provides a lower total cost of ownership, with an attractive ROI.
Unlike fixed wall steel stillages, ORBIS heavy-duty GitterPak containers collapse and stack securely with each other for warehouse space savings and reduced return transportation costs during storage and return shipment. The HDB1212-582 features large access doors provide excellent interior access as well as improved ergonomics for operator safety. Combined with the multiple available door configurations and heights, the new ORBIS GitterPak provides a customizable packaging solution to suite your operations needs.
- Reduce product damage with all-plastic construction
- Long service life with structural-foam molded construction in high-density polyethylene. Holds up to 900 Kgs.
- Lower total cost of ownership for an attractive ROI
- Reduced return freight costs, with a higher ratio of collapsed bins versus non-collapsible steel bins
- Enhanced reparability features deliver easy, on-site repair
- Improved versatility with multiple heights (582mm, 732mm, 870mm and 980mm); full stringer or 3 stringer bottom and 0, 1 or 2 access doors
- Manufactured in Europe. US orders may have minimum quantity requirements and extended leadtimes