The BulkPak® HDMP series offers maximum packout and fits 28 positions per 53’ trailer, resulting in a gain of up to 20% in shipping density. This bin is designed to fit 84 filled bins per inbound truckload and 252 collapsed bins per return truckload, verses the standard 208 bins per return truckload.
The heavy-duty BulkPak® 4845 HDMP series is used extensively by the automotive industry, as it meets the specifications of the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG). Unitized loads can be delivered directly to the assembly line for immediate part presentation, with no unwrapping or unbanding. Bulk containers collapse when empty for reduced return transportation costs and warehouse space savings.
During storage and shipping these bulk bins stack securely atop each other. Palletboxes offer the strength and rugged durability demanded in todays material handling and distribution systems. Custom protective ORBIShield® dunnage is available for all ORBIS BulkPak containers. These plastic containers are fully recyclable at the end of their service life.
(All dimensions and specifications are approximate. Performance characteristics are based on uniform static loads and may be affected by distribution of load, handling methods, number and type of access doors and temperatures beyond the range of 0 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit.)
- Patented retaining clips for bin durability and efficient panel repairability
- Robust two-piece spring loaded univseral latch for added strength and security
- Structural-foam molded in high-density polyethylene
- Container capacity: 1,800 lbs
- 0, 1 or 2 access doors (door configuration varies by model)
- Available in three heights: 25”, 27” and 34”