NEW! The FP143 drives efficiency in all types of distribution applications. These reusable totes stack when closed and nest when open for space saving storage and return. With lockable, hinged lids that prevent the costly loss of product, these attached-lid containers are the ideal solution for split-case picking and shipping. The durable construction and superior design of these reusable containers ensure a long service life, providing excellent return on investment and reduced distribution cost per trip when compared to corrugated boxes. Contoured handles for easy handling and dimensional consistency for repeatable performance in automated systems. This FliPak is fully recyclable at the end of its service life.
Learn how FLIPAK containers adds efficiency throughout the supply chain.
- 21" x 15" x 9"
- Textured bottom
- Choose from solid, drain hole or plus-grid bottom styles
- Injection molded
- Reduces transportation costs with a highly efficient nest ratio, more empty containers can be shipped in a standard 53’ trailer.
- Offers system efficiency with NEW tab on lid that snaps easily into place to keep lid closed on conveyors.
- The FP143 improves load handling with ability to band across the length or width of the container.
- Reduces labor cost by eliminating the mess and labor associated with the set up or disposal of corrugated shipping boxes.