Now halogen-free! The 40 x 48 BulkPal offers improved hygiene, durability, strength and stackability, while outlasting and outperforming alternative pallets, resulting in a lower cost-per-trip. ORBIS offers the largest selection of fire-retardant pallets approved by Factory Mutual Research Corporation (FM) as meeting fire rating requirements equivalent to wood pallets ORBIS’ fire retardant pallets are now available in a new halogen-free (HF) material, which contains no bromine of any kind (i.e. PBDE free). ORBIS is one of the first in the reusable packaging industry to receive approval from Factory Mutual to use this innovative HF material. In addition to being halogen-free (HF), this material improves fire performance while enhancing impact performance.
- Patented snap-fit design for on-site repair
- Halogen-free, Bromine-free
- Available in fire-retardant material (40x48 BulkPak w/ 2.0”connectors only)
- Structural foam molded
- Optional roughed surface available
- Optional grommets available - Deck Grommets (qty: 4), Fork tine grommets (qty: 4)
- Tapered 4-way entry