Now from ORBIS (formerly Norseman Environmental). The 80 gallon Earth Machine® is a durable backyard compost bin designed to compost food and yard waste, effectively diverting it from landfills. When residents are encouraged to divert organics from the waste stream and are educated about the benefits of composting, up to 50% of organic waste can be diverted from the waste stream.
The Earth Machine is for food and yard waste only. For recycling tips for other household items like batteries, please read Four Things to Know about Household Battery Recycling or visit the EPA web site.
- 80 gallon, 300 litre capacity
- Easy snap together assembly
- Twist locking lid
- Harvest door, for easy compost removal
- Vertical and horizontal ventilation
- User guide, harvest door, lid and screws included
- BPA free
- UV stabilizer is added to resist deterioration from sunlight
- Made from recycled content
- To request Earth Machine Replacement Parts, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org