Today’s retailers are faced with skyrocketing transportation costs, rising labor costs, and staffing constraints. Efficiently moving product into the retail environment and creating a memorable shopper experience is critical to reducing operation costs and enhancing brand equity. The XpressBulk is a fully reusable, single-touch, retail-ready merchandising system designed for retail deliveries. This new mobile delivery system is designed to streamline product replenishment in stores. Once at retail, this delivery system is designed for a quick unload, reducing reliance on retail staff to unload. It allows retail associates to wheel it off trucks and right into walk-in coolers. In addition, it eliminates off-loading and the need for bulky material handling equipment in a retail setting. Once the system arrives in-store, no additional touches are needed, so retail associates can be reallocated to different areas of the store or to e-commerce program activities.
- Storage efficiency – Secure dolly staking and tray nestability to maximize storage and transportation space
- One size doesn’t fit all – Maximize performance with multiple product versions customized for two bottle options: the Dura-Lite® and Mid-America 8396
- Total lock caster brake – Added security for transit and display with color-coded foot pedal
- Ease of repair – No more nuts and bolts are needed with ORBIS’ proven fastener-driven design, simplifying dolly maintenance Removable handle for increased storage room.
- Retail maneuverability – Narrow 24.9” width easily fits through narrow backrooms and standard display walk-in coolers
- Material handling equipment accessible – Two-way forklift and hand truck compatibility (21” fork tunnel)
- Automated system compatibility – Compatible with industry-leading automated systems.
- Maintenance free caster – Self-lubricating and corrosive-resistant bearings with precision-sealed raceways.
|Outside Length In
|Outside Width In
|Inside Length In
|Inside Width In
|Load Capacity Lb
|53 Trailer Qty