In combination with fabric and sheet material, ORBIS offers a variety of foam materials for use in custom dunnage design. Foam is often used for blocking and cushioning. ORBIS designers have a variety of foam products to choose from when designing your dunnage for optimum part protection.
- Crosslink Polyethylene XLPE Foam: Non-abrasive, resilient foam with excellent shock/vibration protection. Ideal for parts with Class A surfaces and other abrasion sensitive parts. Available in 2#, 4# and 6#. Standard Color: Grey.
- Polyethylene Foam, 2# and 4#: Intransitive, resilient foam with excellent shock/vibration protection. Ideal for cushion packaging, interior dunnage, foam pads, blocking & bracing.High tear resistance and tensile strength. Standard Color: White.
- Polyethylene Foam, 6#: Solid, resilient, abrasive foam with good shock/vibration protection for heavy parts. Cushion packaging, interior dunnage, foam pads for heavy parts, blocking and bracing. High tear resistance and tensile strength. Standard Color: White.
- Anti-Static Foam: Ideal for electronics as cushion packaging, interior dunnage or foam pads. Available in 2# and 4#. Standard Color: Pink.
- EPP Foam: Resilient, lightweight, chemically resistant, recyclable PP foam that offers ergonomically friendly protection for parts, including those with Class A surfaces. Applications include Class A surface parts like grilles, fascias, & wiper blade assemblies as well as irregular shaped parts. Available as container inserts or stand alone totes.ESD material and additional colors such as White, Yellow, Green, Blue, Orange, & Red are also offered, but are subject to minimum order quantity requirements. Available thicknesses include: 1.9, 2.5, 2.8, 3.0, 3.2 and 3.75 lb/ft3. Standard Color: Black.
- Additional thicknesses/densities and colors are available. Please contact us today for more information.
Want to get started? Inquire about ORBIShield Dunnage here.