As transportation costs rise, optimizing shipments is critical. ORBIS has led the North American food, beverage and consumer goods industry with reusable packaging for all aspects of the supply chain, from manufacturing to the retail aisle. ORBIS Corporation innovates to create more internal cubic space for bulk packaging of preforms and other primary packaging. The MaxCube® series is part of ORBIS’ BulkPak product line of reusable bulk containers, designed specifically for beverage and primary packaging applications. All containers are structural-foam molded with high-density polyethylene for strength and durability.
The MaxCube was designed for superior shipping efficiency and maximum cubic capacity. It features a rodless hinge and collapses easily to a 4.0 to 1 return ratio. On the production floor, the MaxCube is compatible with many types of dumping equipment.The advanced container design results in a consistent weight that improves inventory and shipping efficiency. Its durability ensures a long service life for all types of applications. With smooth interior surfaces and an optional cover to protect contents, the MaxCube ensures product cleanliness.
Download Reusables for the Primary Packaging Supply Chain Brochure
- More bins per truck - The HDMX offers a 14% increase in return efficiency when compared to other bins. The HDMX stacks up to 8 high in a standard trailer (collapsed, with lids)
- Improved warehouse utilization and stack up to 6 high when filled
- Increased bin uptime with improved field reparability
- Easy to repair with snap-in rodless panel hinges and replaceable wear plates
- Better ergonomics - Optional 14 lb. injection-molded top cap
- Popular applications: Preforms, bottles, caps and closures