Introducing the new XpressBulk® for the dairy industry. This new mobile delivery system is designed to streamline fluid milk deliveries in stores. Once at retail, this delivery system isdesigned for quick unload, reducing reliance on retail staff to unload.
It allows retail associates to wheel it off trucks and right into walk-in coolers. In addition, it eliminates off-loading and the need for bulky material handling equipment in a retail setting. Once the system arrives in-store, no additional touches are needed, so retail associates can be reallocated to different areas of the store or to e-commerce program activities.
- -Storage efficiency – Secure dolly stacking and tray nestability maximizes storage and transportation space
- -One size doesn’t fit all – Maximize performance with multiple product versions customized for two bottle options, the Dura-Lite® and Mid-America 8396
- -Total lock caster brake – Added security for transit and display with color coded foot pedal
- -Ease of repair – No more nuts and bolts are needed with proven fastener driven design, simplifying dolly maintenance
- -Retail maneuverability – Narrow 24.9” width easily fits through narrow backrooms and standard display walk-in coolers
- -Material handling equipment accessible – Two-way fork lift and hand truck compatibility (21” fork tunnel)
- -Automated system compatibility – Compatible with industry leading automated systems.
- -Maintenance free caster – Self-lubricating and corrosive resistant bearings with precision sealed raceways.
The XpressBulk is fully customizable for other high-velocity grocery items like bottled water and bread. For more information, download the XpressBulk for Dairy