The 40 x 48 CP EXP Pallet from ORBIS Corporation streamlines the customs process and reduces shipping delays. This export pallet is designed for efficient import/export applications. Solid wood packaging continues to pose several challenges to companies conducting business globally.
These issues include compliance with national and international laws, consideration of environmental threats, recycling opportunities, worker safety and delay or rejection of shipments as inspection points and ports. These cost-effective, single-use is available with optional snap-on plastic runners for increased load capacity and secured double stacking of loads without product damage.
Its flow-through design, with ventilated deck, make it a highly hygienic pallet. Manufactured using 100% plastic, the non-porous pallet does not absorb moisture or odor.
- Excempt from ISPM 15 regulations and eliminates the need for fumigation and heat treatments that wood pallets require
- Lightweight design and low pallet height reduces freight costs
- Smooth, all-plastic construction reduces product damage (no exposed nails, rust, splinters or broken boards)
- 40' HC Container Quantity: 1,595
- Environmentally friendly product made from 100% recyclable material and is completely recyclable