The NEW StakPak Plus provides a customizable solution for unique-shaped parts. ORBIS’ StakPaks have been used in industrial and automotive applications for more than 20 years. The StakPak Plus design combines traditional StakPak totes with various collar configurations to increase height for unique shaped parts. The StakPak Plus takes all the best attributes of the standard StakPak, including reusability and cost savings, and combines them with collars to increase container capacity. With vertical corner ribs on the collars, StakPak Plus totes are built for strength and durability.
Five sizes available in the StakPak Plus family: PLUS2415-16; PLU2415-18; PLUS2415-21; PLUS3215-11 and PLUS3215-14.
- 24" x 15" x 21.5" footprint
- Utilizes standard totes
- Collar strength and durability with vertical corner rib structure
- Smooth interior walls, ideal for dunnage integration
- Lighter weight solution than alternative custom totes
- Cubes out standard 45 x 48 plastic pallets
- 100% recyclable at end of service life