The 45 x 48 SFP pallet has been modified to have a continuous lip to increase durability for storage and shipment of automotive parts and components. This exceptionally strong, nestable pallet boosts efficiency and helps standardize distribution through every tier of the supply chain.The 45 x 48 Structural Foam PowerLite (SFP) pallet provides a cost-effective, versatile solution for storage and shipment of automotive parts and components. This pallet is based on the AIAG 45 x 48 standard. Exceptionally strong, this nestable pallet boosts efficiency and helps standardize distribution through every tier of the supply system. It is one-piece structural structural foam-molded and offers a smooth deck and molded-in lip. The nestable design enables efficient storage when empty. The 45 x 48 SFP is fully compatible with ORBIS StakPak and Hand Held Folding Container Systems. This plastic pallet offers an economic, environmental and efficient alternative to wood pallets or skids.
- 7/16” tall wrap around corners
- Up to 166% increased lip durability compared to previous SFP design
- Increased lip thickness allows totes to stay secured on pallet during shipment and storage
- Lip design allows pallet reuse even if damage occurs due to the lip being continuous around the entire pallet
- Robust variable height continuous lip on all 4 sides